Monday, August 8, 2016

Snapshots from Jamaica - My Honeymoon Manis

Yes, multiple manis... on my honeymoon. I honestly could have dealt with just one shade for an extended time but brought some fun neon shades with me in case I decided to change things up a bit.

Glad I did because my manis were kind of chipping all over the place! Next time I will definitely be doing a gel mani before I leave! I had a gel base of my wedding mani, no in-between chipping I'd have that for a few days at a time as well. Let start it off with what I wore on my tips...

China Glaze, Celtic Sun - bright neon yellow, 2-3 coats over a white base


China Glaze, Pool Party, new version - Bright neon, orange based coral, three coats over my gel French tip base.



China Glaze, Flip Flip Fantasy, original version - Bright neon coral, 2-3 coats over my French tip base. Yup, I brought this discontinued baby with me because I have another full bottle at home!


Bio Seaweed Gel, French Mani - more on that here.


Next up, toes

Are You Jelly, new version - The most perfect shade of purple leaning magenta, 2 coats


Flip Flop Fantasy, original verison - 2 coats, no base (forgot to pack it! Opps!)


I would have preferred to keep Are You Jelly on my toes the whole trip, but I didn't bring a bottle of the stuff with me.

A few snippets from my vacation through my manis. Do you bring nail polish on vacation with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)