Thursday, August 4, 2016

Back in Business...

Starting to get back to reality, anyway!

What a month July was, so much going on, such a great and happy time in my life. During this time I celebrated by 29th birthday (one more year till 30, yikes!), got hitched and travelled for Jamaica for 11 days on my honeymoon. I am slowly floating back to reality and trying to catch up on all the loose ends I left before the wedding/honeymoon and getting back in to the rhythm of things.

One of those things on my list is blogging and today I am sharing my wedding mani. I decided to go with gels for extended wear since I applied it a good 3 days before the wedding day. I also decided to keep it pretty traditional. I had other ideas in mind and played around with what I wanted to do, but in the end I decided on a classis French mani with a clear base.


I used three products, Bio Seaweed Gel No Sanding Base, No-Wipe top coat and 3 Step colour in 01 White. As you would assume I applied the base, cured, wiped with alcohol then carefully, with no quited drew on the white tips. I took a litter longer than anticipated with this to make it as natural looking as possible. I initally tried striping tape to try a straight edged tip, but it looked to harsh. I also tryed using French manicure guides with no success, they kept bleeding on me.


I applied two coats on each nail, curing in-between and sealed it off with the no-wipe, top coat, my favorite! I really loved how delicate it made my hands look and although not 100% perfect, the tips look flawless in the photos!


Stay tuned for my next post on my honeymoon manis... yes, there were multiple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)