Monday, June 27, 2016

Living in the Limelight

Another new to me purchase... From a not so new collection. China Glaze In The Lime Light, apart of the Wow Factor collection from 2006. This polish changes it's tone due to the fine shimmer that runs through, but I would describe it as a bright green with a fine blue/green duochromatic shimmer.


The formula applied well, thin and sheer, needing three coats for full opacity. On it's own this dried to a matte finish, however, adding a topcoat adds a high gloss shine without the base sucking it up


I am normally not a fan of shades like this but I really enjoyed wearing it. I like show the shimmer makes the polish appear new in different light sources.

1 comment:

  1. Well, this is sooo pretty. Lovely color and finish. You can see the richness of it as well as its well formulated.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)