Friday, June 24, 2016

Daisy Know My Name?

Summer... Feels so close I can taste it! I have been in a summery mood lately and pulling out my fun brights and neons. Today I have a brand new polish, China Glaze, Daisy Know My Name. This was apart if China Glazes Electric Nights collection from last summer.

Daisy Know My Name is a bright yellow that is not quite neon on it's own. It's not quite a creme either, it has this translucence to it that is closer to a jelly. 


The formula was excellent, it have a very workable thin consistency. I attempted to get this fully opaque at 3 coats, but it's not quite there. It applied like butter, so smooth and evenly and dries to a high gloss shine. 


I can imagine layering this over a white base would really make it pop and eliminate the visible nail line. Although this polish is not a neon, I can see the white base also making it way brighter that it is on it's own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)