Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Witching Hour

Happy belated Halloween!

I was so busy last week I actually forgot to photograph my Halloween mani! How did I forget!? It was something different than what I usually do, It was very witchy! Luckily I was able to find a (very blury photo) from my phone, but I hope you get the idea.

 I used a thin base of Cover Girl Vio-last which is a dusty purple creme and one layer of China Glaze Something's Brewing overtop.

Jack and Sally costumes on Halloween
This was a quick, out the door polish job. The perfectionist in me is annoyed it wasn't a bit neater, however I am happy with the overall look. It's totally a deconstructed witch. I'm thinking of Looney Tunes...

Can't you hear the Monster Mash being played in the back of your head when you see this combo?

Hope you had a great Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)