Thursday, November 5, 2015

My Own Personal Mirrorball!

I can't believe it's already November, fall has just flown by! Switching things up a bit, I decided to finally wear Orly Mirrorball, a super-lemming of mine last winter. I can't even remember where I found it now. Maybe at Ulta in the States? Anyways, it is gorgeous and I pulled it out for a very special occasion. I won't say what specifically, but I think you'll be able to guess by the end of the post...


Mirrorball is a silver holo with small to medium shaped hex holo glitter scattered throughout. It is sooooo pretty. I used my Nfu-Oh Aqua base and didn't have any issues with application. I love that a little bit of the Aqua base goes a long way too. I believe I applied between 2-3 coats of Mirrorball, however, the polish was perfectly opaque at two coats.


Normally I don't topcoat holos, but I wanted to make sure the polish dried quickly so I added a layer of Seche Vite. It added a gorgeous gloss and I don't think it interrupted the strength of the holo. This is so pretty in the sunlight or in the shade. It may be because it was apart of Orly's 2015 holiday collection, but it reminds me of snow... Which should NOT be happening anytime soon! I may bring it out closer to the holidays again.


Another "mirror-ball" that is sooooo pretty ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Obsessed with this color! Gorgeous!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)