Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Blue La La!

I picked up this Sinful Colors polish on a whim and have been wearing it for two weeks straight! If you frequent my blog you'll notice that I haven't posted in a few weeks. So much has happened with the start of September and  (think) I am finally getting in the routine of things now. With that being said, I have not been doing my nails as frequently and this polish was perfect to hold me over the last few weeks.


Blue La La is a dusty blue based periwinkle creme. It applied well, and can be opaque in one thick coat, however I preferred two thinner coats. This was a great transition colour for me from summer to fall, especially since September has continued on with the summer temperatures.


As I mentioned this polish lasted me quite a long time ( I am still wearing it now!) Sure, it did chip a bit after a week, but I decided to chop my nails down a but which disguised most of the wear.


As mentioned above, with September I have taken on some new responsibilities and have not been able to do my nails as often. That being said, moving forward I may be posting once to twice a week, should I have anything to post at all! I do not intend on abandoning this blog any time soon, but life sometimes gets in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)