Monday, June 29, 2015

June Favorites

This is an ongoing monthly post which highlights some of my very favorites from the month past. 

Today I have my most favorite things from June. Check it out below.

Favorite Polish: China Glaze More to Explore
This polish wowed me. One of the top on my list to purchase from the original promo picksm it almost passed me by. It is such a great coral with my skintone and perfect for spring or summer. But not only is the colour amazing, the wear time is too!



Favorite Movie: Ex Machina
I have recently discovered I have a special place in my heart for robot movies. From old school (Short Circuit) to cartoons (Wall-e and Big Hero 6). I really liked this movie.

Here is a short synopsis from IMBD without giving too much away: A young programmer is selected to participate in a breakthrough experiment in artificial intelligence by evaluating the human qualities of a breathtaking female A.I.

 If you like Sci-Fi or Psychological Thrillers, you MUST see this NOW!


Favorite Nail Art: Gradients
I have been gradually getting back in to dressing up my nails and gradients have been happening. I did a few this month, and my favorite were with Zoya Muse and Stassi.


Speaking of Zoya...

Favorite Brand: Zoya
I wore a total of three different manicures this month with Zoya polishes! Stevie, Muse/Stassi gradient and Stassi on it's own. Although I wore more China Glaze this month, whenever I wear Zoya I truly appreciate the brand and formula more and more. Loved every polish I wore from them this month.

Until next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)