Monday, May 4, 2015

Mattchy, Matchy!

I purchased these new skinny jeans recently and I love them! I needed a basic pastel piece in my wardrobe so badly, and these pastel pink jeans were perfect!

It also didn't hurt that they totally matched my pedi at the time, Bio Seaweed Gel, Marshmallow. Marshmallow is a soft, crelly pink pastel UV gel polish. I had a little bit of trouble trying to apply it, but it may have been because I suck at painting my toenails!


I applied three thin coats to reach opacity with a cure time of one minute between layers. I finished it off with the Bio Seaweed Diamond top coat and cured for another minute or two before wiping the sticky layer off with some alcohol.


So far this has been holding up well on my nails, probably has been between two to three weeks since I first applied it to my nails. And I am finally able to show off my toes, thanks to the shift in weather the last few weeks! Soooo looking forward to summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)