Friday, May 29, 2015

Haulin' - Zoya Edition

As I mentioned in an earlier post I participated Zoya's annual Earth Day promotion this spring. I tried to go lighter and brighter this year with my polish picks...


First up from left to right, Harper and Stassi.


Harper is a pink jelly with golden shimmer and iridescent glitter.  I found Harper to be slightly different than the others in the Tickled and Bubbly collection from which this is apart of, having more of an opaque base. Two coats are shown in the swatch below.

Also apart of the same collection is Stassi, a medium green glitter with a golden shimmer and iridescent glitter. I already own Muse and Alma from the 2014 Tickled and Bubbly (summer 2014) collection which are the same idea in blue and orange. I regret now now getting Binx as well... next time. Two coats are shown in the swatch below.


Next up is Leslie and Rayne. Both of these are apart of the recently released spring Delight collection.


Leslie is a lavender creme with a teal shimmer running throughout. Perfect formula! Two coats are shown in the swatch below.

Rayne is light blue with a teal shimmer similar to Leslie. Great formula, however more sheer than Leslie. I kind of wish this one had a creme base, but I can always layer it over a light blue base. Two coats are shown in the swatch below.


And the last two are Sunshine (Fall 2013) and Stevie (Summer 2013), both Pixie Dusts.


Sunshine is a deep blue textured polish with silver glitter. Very pigmented with a thicker formula. One coat are shown in the swatch below.

Stevie is a light lavender textured polish with the same silver glitter as Sunshine. Perfect formula! One coat are shown in the swatch below.


I didn't realize until putting this post together that I had gotten two polishes from each collection, kind of funny! Other polishes I was considering included Miley, Rebel, Thea, Yuna, Lulu, Remy and Binx. I have left these in my wishlist for next time, I'll see if I still want them then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)