Friday, May 1, 2015

Bohemian Vibes

Happy Friday and happy May!

Spring has FINALLY sprung this week, and I hope it is here for keeps. Today I have the perfect shade for the weather from China Glaze's spring offering, Road Trip. I think this polish is my favorite so far out of the set I purchased



Boho Blues is a bright periwinkle creme. Although this is a more muted shade, it was one of the most saturated in the set, on the nail it was pretty bright for a spring shade. In various lighting it can appear slightly different, sometimes more muted or brighter and sometimes pulling more purple. Overall I really love this shade!


The formula was great, it was a little bit streaky at one coat but built up perfectly at two coats. It wore fantastically with minimal wear until I started picking at it... for a full week!


  

I am excited to try out the rest of the set from this collection, but was disappointed with how sheer the others were on my swatch wheel. I guess I'll have to try them out on my nails to know how they rate for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)