Monday, March 9, 2015

February Favorites

This is an ongoing monthly post which highlights some of my very favorites from the month past. 

Today I have my most favorite things from February. Check it out below.


Getting my polish groove back
I felt like I was in a polish slump for the last few months, but somehow February brought it back! I may have not posted as much as usual but I did have a decent array of polish shades which has been an improvement! Getting excited for spring shades is also a bonus.


Favorite Book: Cooked by Micheal Pollan
Another Michael Pollan book. Such a great read if you are interested in the history of "food transformation". The main topics include the transformation properties of fire, water, air and earth on food. Very informative and well written.


Favorite polish of the month: Essie Bahama Mama
LOVE this polish. Probably wouldn't have picked this up myself so glad it was gifted to me. the colour, the formula, the wear and finish are just perfect!



Favorite Beauty Product: Annabelle Mineral Powder Foundation
I have been using this off and on for a while now. I have Barely Beige which is a light translucent powder that I find helps to blend and imperfections of my face and dull shine. A plus about this product is the ingredient list is short, including a total of 5 ingredients; Mica, bismuth, oxychloride, titanium dioxide, iron oxides. A little bit also goes a long way. My least favorite feature about this product, the brush! Stray hairs EVERYWHERE!


I'm glad to be out of my polish funk and excited for spring to come! I can't wait for the snow to melt away and the warmer, happier weather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)