Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Bon Bon Dazzler

I have a such a a girly mani today. Winter doesn't normally inspire me to wear pink polishes, you know, unless its Valentines or something. The other day I saw a lovely mani, similar to what I created, and decided I wanted to try it myself. I can't recall where I found it and don't even have the photo for reference, but it was simply a pink mani with a glitter accent nail


I used Cover Girl Outlast in Bon Bon as my base pink. It is a bright and squishy medium pink creme. It was a tad on the streaky side but application was good. I didn't mind applying three coats for full opacity. This shade is girly and bright, something I have not worn in a while. I'm happy I tryed something different!


For my accent nails I used  Sally Hansen Gem Crush Razzle Dazzler which is a full coverage glitter made up of baby pink glitter and small silver hex glitters. The formula was esy to work with and I only required two coats to reach full opacity with no base polish.

2 comments:

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)