Thursday, February 26, 2015

Bahama Mama

I am totally in love with this polish! It is not something I would normally pick up for myself, however I received it as a gift and I couldn't be happier. This is Essie Bahama Mama.


Bahama Mama is a rich burgundy leaning purple cream with jelly tenancies (crelly maybe?). The formula was excellent, needing two thin to medium coats for full opacity, however It I wanted to I could have gotten away with one thicker coat.


It's very vampy and had great wear, I didn't want to take it off! I got a small chip hear and there during the week I wore it and was able to touch it up easily for seamless blending.


I kind of what to wear this shade again very soon, such a great shade, good formula and overall awesome polish!

2 comments:

  1. This sure is a pretty colour. I like it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colour too. I just purchased this and totally fell in love. I got so many compliments and it lasts long too.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)