Monday, October 13, 2014

Muir Muir On the Wall

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today I have a lovely fall shade I have been longing for the last little while. It was one of those polishes I kept picking up and putting back down every time I saw it. Finally I own this polish, OPI, Muir Muir on the Wall. 



I want to describe this shade as a deep wine, but the base is actually quite dark like a taupey brown/grey. It has a subtle duochrome with the most prominent colour dependant on the lighting. For the most part I would say you see more of the purple and wine tones. It is a great shade for fall and I love that I chose it to wear for thanksgiving!


The formula was excellent, nice and smooth not being too thick or thin. Only two light coats were needed for full opacity. 

1 comment:

  1. This looks really pretty. I did like it :-) Love how it looks in the last photo :-)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)