Monday, September 22, 2014

Marshmallow

If you recall from earlier in August, which has been is now a WHILE away, I had a pedi done of Funny Bunny on my toes. At that time I applied a similar shade to my fingers to match. In my opinion these are pretty much dupes of one another. 



Essie Marshmallow is a sheer and creamy white jelly shade. I love that this shade of white is a jelly, it softens it up a bit and doesn't appear as if I have white out on my nails... not that that is a bad thing, but sometime I just want something a bit softer. 



Marshmallow applied well. Since I applied it a while back I can't recall for certain whether I used two or three coats for full opacity. I do remember the formula was nice, I didn't run in to any issues there.



1 comment:

  1. This is quite subtle but I really like how it looks and the jelly-ness of it too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)