Friday, April 11, 2014

Nail Mail!

I love receiving packages in the mail, they are like little gifts! ...even though most of them I have purchased for myself. I received two packages recently, one from a blog sale and the other was an awesome product sample.

I purchased two polishes from Jennifer of Spaz and Squee's, blog sale, and if you're lucky she may have some polishes left for sale. I picked up some short term lemmings of mine, Zoya Blaze and Color Club Over the Moon. I am so happy with both of them, Blaze is a nice deep jelly and the holo on Over the Moon is incredible. Both bottles are practically brand new as well which is a plus :)

 photo IMGP8742_zps9455e84c.jpg

I swatched two coats for each below.

 photo IMGP8732_zpsef3fc2ad.jpg

Another package I received in the mail was from Jamberry Nails. They provided me with some fun patterned vinyl nail strips to try out along with a full set of space vinyl nail strips! I cannot wait to try these out. One thing I already like about these without even trying them is that the strips have enough length to easily be used for two full manis. Plus, since they are vinyl they won't dry out once opened if you want to save some strips for a later mani or future accent nail!

 photo IMGP8798_zpsbffb659f.jpg

 photo IMGP8799_zps5755259d.jpg

Stay tuned for a review of these strips coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)