Thursday, April 3, 2014

Did You Create Your Own for Bundle Monster?

I have really been lacking lately on the nail stamping posts. I have had intentions, but lately I have been loving the shades I am wedding so much I have been touching up the chips and not having enough time for stamping. Today I have a nice neutral patten and I love it!

 photo IMGP8757_zps6e3c131e.jpg

 photo IMGP8781_zpsac4670cb.jpg


I used China Glaze Don't Honk Your Thorn as the base and stamped a full nail pattern from BM-410 in black. This design is from last years Bundle Monster Create Your Own collection, this is probably one of my favourites from the collection.

 photo IMGP8783_zps6c95a6e1.jpg

 photo IMGP8788_zps25f759f4.jpg

Bundle Monster ran another Create Your Own contest for this year and the submission deadline was at the beginning of the week. I defiantly put a little bit more thought and effort into this years submissions and am excited for the new collection! I was lucky enough to have four of my designs featured in the current collection so I hope I make it again! Below are some of my doodles/brainstorming for this years submissions.


Don't Honk Your Thorn is a perfect base for this sketchy pattern. It's simple and clean, but eye catching and interesting at the same time. I have already received many compliments, including one I count from a two-year-old who was mesmerized by my nails and kept pulling my hands in for a closer look!

 photo IMGP8786_zps809a06ae.jpg

Have you submitted any nail designs for this years Create Your Own contest for Bundle Monster?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)