Monday, October 21, 2013

Festivly Fall French

I have been glitter crazy a bit lately had the great idea to do a fall inspired glitter gradient :) As a base I used my go to sheer nude, OPI Bubble Bath. I applied two thin coats for a clean, natural look and sponged OPI Extra-va-vaganza on the tips of each nail.

 photo IMGP7308_zpsf6b748f3.jpg

 photo IMGP7315_zps29757614.jpg

Extra-va-vaganza is a heavily saturated glitter comprised of mostly orange and silver glitter, it also has hints of magenta, green and blue. It's the orange and silver that remind me of fall and Halloween and the other colours that add a little something special to the glitter.

 photo IMGP7321_zpsf313efd7.jpg

 photo IMGP7323_zps40c03ce5.jpg

I will definitely be doing some nail art with this as the base for a more Halloween inspired look :)

 photo IMGP7313_zps1c7ae020.jpg


There are only 3 more days left to vote for your fave Halloween nail art submitted for the Bundle Monster Cirque Du Freak contest. Below is my entry!

 photo IMGP7302_zpsc1f1638d.jpg

If you'd like to vote for my entry and the rest of your favorites, click here! Thanks a bunch for those who have been voting :) I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)