Monday, September 30, 2013

Nail Mail + A Dollarama Find

NAIL MAIL!!
 photo IMGP6625_zps9463215f.jpg



Cult Nails has been having some really good promos lately, I took part in the buy 3 polishes, get one free deal last month, my pics included;


Be Loco - a bright, orange leaning coral creme
Blazed - a orange coper glitter in a clear base


 photo IMGP7060_zpse19c1b0c.jpg



Riot - a bright teal creme
Flushed - a medium purple with a duochrome shimmer which flashes from magenta to green


 photo IMGP7059_zps6e05037f.jpg


Be Loco and Riot were only one coat in my swatches! Blazed and Flushed required two coats for full opacity. Super awesome new additions to my collection :) As always the formula is flawless.

 photo IMGP7094_zps07a03b3a.jpg


Another random polish I purchased recently is from Dollarama is Nicole by OPI, Brilliant Idea.

 photo IMGP7097_zps3a06f66a.jpg

 photo IMGP7099_zps701dd09d.jpg
2 coats for swatch above

This glitterbomb is packed with bright swampy green minro and hex glitter. It reminds me of a lighter version of China Glaze It's Alive from their 2011 Haunting Halloween collection. I immediately needed this polish to make a glitter gradient :) hopefully I will get to it before October is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)