Thursday, August 22, 2013

Orange Marmalade

As soon as I got home from my trip I needed my polish fix! I was feeling a juicy orange polish, and I just knew that OPI Ya'll Come Back Now Ya Here! would satisfy. I haven't used OPI in a while and forgot how awesome the formula is to work with, a very pleasant surprise :)

 photo IMGP6903_zps04138e06.jpg

 photo IMGP6902_zps42e7c632.jpg

 photo IMGP6898_zpsbdbea89e.jpg

 photo IMGP6900_zps1ec53f94.jpg

I applied three coats of this jelly polish with no issues. I had put off wearing this shade worrying it may be too sheer and take forever to dry, however, I am happy to say I was totally wrong! Plus I love how shiny and juicy it looks against my freshly tanned skin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)