Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Funky French Refresh

Today I have a quick and easy refresh I did for my funky french hot pink tips. Nince I used a neon it started to chip earlier than I wanted to. To try and hide the chips, I made a few touch ups to nails that needed it and applied a cute floral stamp from my jumbo Cheeky plate, E. I love this plate! The full nails designs are super sized and most of the designs have a mirror image so they are easy to work with when placing them on either your left of right hand.


 photo cheeky-e_zps6e9f4ee9.jpg

In the photo above the design I used can be seen in the second row, the third and fourth images from the right. You'll need to enlarge the photo to see them better. I have had no issues with this plate the images have always stamped very cleanly, kinda makes me want to buy more lol. The only think I don't like about it is the metal plate with the designs is starting to peel away from the plastic board it is affixed to.

Back to the manicure, I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Whirlwind White for stamping and applied the design to the middle of the pink French tip.

 photo IMGP6857_zps20632660.jpg


This design also helps to even out the shape of the French tips and makes them look more uniform. Add a little rhinestone to each little flower and you have a tropical summer mani :)

 photo IMGP6858_zpsa51c1ec4.jpg

 photo IMGP6854_zps6b863485.jpg

I love this mani, it makes me want to do more fun coloured Frenches and experiment with more design options.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)