Thursday, October 18, 2012

Witchy Green

I have a polish from Orly's spring collection today which actually looks more like a summer polish! So why am I wearing a summer polish when it is clearly fall? Because it is an awesome Halloween green!


Orly Fresh is a bright neon green, nothing else really to it. In my photos I only used one medium to thick coat because I wanted to layer some fun stuff over it. If I were to wear it on it's own I would apply two thin coats.

The formula was awesome for a neon, it applied smoothly and opaque in one quick swipe. As most neons it dried to a satin finish.


Indoors it its a nice bright grass green but in the sunlight it is super bright!


I hope to have more Halloween nails coming your way soon including a refresh with Orly's Fresh. I wish October were longer! I have so many Halloween nail art ideas and polishes, yet so little time to do it all :(




2 comments:

  1. I really liked this collection a lot. Frisky (a bright yet still soft pink) I think was in this same collection and is a fav of mine. I agree with you. Pulling this one out to use for Halloween is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked the blue one from this collection too, I can't recall the name at the moment. I have so many that are similar in my collection so I didn't end up picking it up

      Delete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)