Friday, October 19, 2012

Fright Night!

Happy Friday! It feels so good to have the work week almost over with and the weekend just about to begin. This weekend is the second last before Halloween and I will definitely be participating in some Halloween fun within the next couple of days. I will also be showcasing some more Halloween inspired nails, check out what I have today:



This is actually my submission for the Bundle Monster Fight Night Halloween nail art contest this year! For some reason I thought that you could start voting today, but voting actually ends tomorrow, so I really need your help :(. Have a look at what other Halloween nail art was submitted and vote for your favorites! You can vote once per device per day for as many of your favorites as you'd like!


There are some great prizes to be won including the latest set of Bundle Monster plates so I'd appreciate you helping me out if you can :) Thanks in advanced!

If you have any questions about what I used to achieve this look let me know in the comments section below.

Have a great weekend, I look forward to sharing some more Halloween nails next week!

6 comments:

  1. yaaa buddy! ;) Your gradient is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I <3 Halloween

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love halloween too :) Please vote if you can!

      Delete
  3. I love these! I voted for you, you have the same last name as a couple family friends I know haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really appreciate it :) the name used is actually my grandmothers maiden name, not my last name, long story short I didn't realize that auto-fill put in the wrong last name when I was entering the contest! oh well

      Delete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)