Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Orange You Hot?

Today I have another neon from China Glaze's latest summer collection, Orange You Hot. Ths polish is so much brighter outdoors than it is indoors. I swatched it originally inside when I first got it and didn't think it was bright enough. Once it was on my toes, wow! I would describe this colour as Mac and Cheese on steroids kind if bright. Do you remember those commercials they used to have where it would be glowing in the bowl? That is this colour!




Shown on my toes is three coats, these photos were actually taken a week after my pedicure. This was the salon pedicure I received and although it felt good I wasn't too happy with the way my nails were trimmed and shaped. Pedicures I do love and trust the professionals more than myself. I hate the bending and stretching that comes along with doing my toe nails, but I feel like could have done a better job. Oh well, next time I will go back to my regular place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)