Monday, June 4, 2012

Small Haul

Hello, hello. Last week was a slow week for me post wise. I didn't really have any new nails to share and was short on time. I did however pick up some polish over the weekend that I'd like to share.

I snatched up a couple more Nabi's including another magnetic. From left to right I have Wine and Clear RoundG Glitter.


While in the states over the weekend I spotted some Sally Hansen Diamond Strength and Insta-Dri polishes at the dollar tree. Unfortunately they were not in the same double packs as the Nail Prisms they were single packs. I picked up Jumpin' Jade.


I was hoping to find the new summer neons display from China Glaze at Sallys, and I did... With only one polish left! Luckily it was one if the many I wanted, Orange You Hot? I hope to acquire a good portion of the rest of this collection very soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)