Thursday, June 7, 2012

Scent of the Ocean

I just noticed a theme here with the polish and nail art/designs I have been wearing lately, they all have something to do with the beach! Yup, I love summer! Although I honestly feel like the weather for May and June have been reversed, it has been nothing but grey skies and rain the first few days of June :( Oh well, it should warm up soon. Keeping with that theme I have an oldie Revlon, Ocean Breeze.



Ocean Breeze is appart of the first set of polishes I got when I started hoarding, now my tastes have changed a bit and I find this colour to be a bit out of my comfort zone. It is a green, teal, blue light duochrome with a slightly frosty finish. It's not so much frosty as it leaves behind brushstrokes if not applied carefully. This is what I don't like, but this is a beautiful colour.


At a reasonable distance on the nail it looks really cool, but up close the brush strokes bother me, so stamping will probably happen tonight. I know of a way to get rid of brush strokes but didn't have the time when I originally applied the polish.


I almost forgot to mention that this is apart of the scented collection, to me it just smells fresh. Not too strong or overpowering, I actually quite liked it! I could even smell it once I applied a coat of Seche Vite to even everything out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)