Monday, June 25, 2012

A Glitzy Refresh

Today I have a mani refresh with yesterday's Color Club polish Oh Naturale. I wanted to do some stamping so I grabbed Konad plate M-57 and used the leopard print. I think I have used this one the most out of all the plates I own! I stamped using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Whirlwind white, this has been my go to stamping polish lately.





It looked cute on it's own but I was feeling something shiny so I added a top coat of NYX Girls Gilded Glitter. This sparkly gold glitter has a faint, sheer base of gold and I realigning the effect it gave over the white, it Madeira look not to stark. The actual glitter pieces are all chopped up and irregular which is the reason why I got it, it's so random and awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I have Gilded Glitter and I love it! I never would've thought to layer it over some stamping. Cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)