Friday, June 8, 2012

Fish Scales

Another sea related nail post... Surprised!? lol I think I have gotten it out of my system now. Since Revlon's Ocean Breeze had a slight duochrome I thought it would be the perfect base of a fish scale/mermaid tail inspired mani.


I had my eye set on plate RA-111 from Red Angel's latest collection from before I even purchased them! To stamp the pattern I used my new Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Jumpin' Jade. I love how the Insta-Dri polishes work with stamping, so perfect. Plus I picked this up for one dollar at the Dollar Tree! Not bad for a stamping polish ;)


This one almost even looks like dragon scales or something! I really love this pattern and will have to try it again soon :)

Happy Friday, have a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I have a question, do you have a post about your stamping like what plates you have and what you use, and so on?? if you do, could you please let me know? and if you don't, I'd love to see one!! Btw, i really do like this nail look, and the color with it does really remind me of fish or dragon scales(: very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't have a post, but I could make one in the future if you are interested. I have a variety of different brands including Konad, Konad dupe plates, Bundle Monster, Red Angel and 1 large Cheeky plate. I'll see what I can come up with to put a post together

      Delete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)