Monday, April 16, 2012

In the Jungle

If you recall, I was lucky enough to win the whole Wet n' Wild limited edition On the Prowl collection late last year, and while most of the polishes I ADORED! (ie. Correction Tape from my last post), others didn't really capture my interest. Jungle Fever WAS one of them, but once I did a swatch I felt like it was the most perfect spring green foil!


I applied two coats to each nail and I was all set, no top coat needed! This is apart of the Fast Dry collection and I feel like it delivers to a certain point. It's not going to dry as fast as Seche Vite, but I applied it around 9:00 and was in bed by 11:00 and received no sheet marks in the morning! Very impressive.



The only downside I have found with these polishes are the brushes. That shape and width are fine, but the bristles suck! They are so hard and stiff, I had to be sure to apply with a soft stroke or risk getting crazy brush marks or ruin the coat below with the second!



Does anyone else have this issue with their brushes? It is really annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)