Thursday, January 26, 2012

Inked

Today I have a pretty well known polish from OPI, Ink. I don't know exactly when it was released, but I know it has been around for a while. My boyfriend got me this for Christmas last year :) This was my first time wearing it and it was perfect.


Lately I have been so indecisive with picking a polish to wear, but I just picked this one up and started polishing away!


Ink has a deep purple base that shifts to indigo at certain angles, AKA, duochrome. It also has glitter flecks that change along with it, it adds a lot of depth.


I haven't worn anything this dark in a while, and I really appreciated it. I was thinking of doing some stamping, maybe with black, or a lace pattern, something subtle that will add to the vampiness of the polish it's self.

Do you own Ink?

4 comments:

  1. I have this and LOVE it. It's so pretty. I'll be interested to see if you decide to dress it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been on my wishlist for a while. I absolutely love it. Your nails look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't own Ink but maybe I should! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ink looks great on you! Makes me glad that I have it too :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)