Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Where Have I Been?

Hello out there, I rarity neglect my blog so I just wanted to let you guys know I am still here!! Technically I have only been away for 4 days (not including the weekends, I only post week days) but it feels like forever.

 I took this when the sun was setting one evening :)

Usually when I am away from my blog you're not missing out on much, I took a little 4 day vacation for the long weekend so nothing too new with my nails. I do have some mani's from last week I didn't post so you can look forward to that coming up. Right now I just wanted to check in and let you know I'm still here! Totally feeling the fall colours for polish, although I wish summer could stick around for a little while longer. I also made a lot of impulse buys on eBay for some hard to find polishes... eBay has me hooked lately! I really have got to stop spending so much money on HTF polishes though.

So yeah, all this and more, coming up shortly :) Hows the weather where you are? Did you do anything for the long weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)