Monday, September 12, 2011

A little Glitter

Short post to start off the work week... ick... work.

I wanted to add some sparkle to Honeydew from last week so I took out one of my Milani glitterbombs to accent my ring fingers and thumbs, gold.




I used 2 coats and piled it on a little thick. Why do I always do that? Remember my Kleancolor fiasco? The thick coats of glitter and the bubbling? I guess I am just impatient and want the most glitter in one shot!

Fortunately, this did not turn out as bad as that. I did get some bubbling from the clear base in the polish, that and the big goop of NYC quick dry top coat I layered on top that I'm milking every last drop from... that means it's thick, but it's awesome!


I got the tiniest bubbles that were hardly visible, they almost looked like tiny pieces of glitter. *sigh* I have to be more patient when applying glitter topcoats.

2 comments:

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)