Thursday, July 7, 2011

Animalistic

So close to the weekend! This week seems to be going by extra slow for me, and it doesn't help that the weather has been amazing this week, it really make me hate staying in all day at work :(
Hopefully this mani will raise your spirits if you feel the same as me, this is what I wore for my birthday on Friday July 1st :)

I got woken up earlier than expected, my boyfriend was taking me out for breakfast within the next hour so I had some time before he came to pick me up :) I pulled out my nail art plates and polishes and came up with this look.





I used a dupe of of the Konad plate M78 that I got from the Born Pretty store, but both plates are the same, so if you were to recreate this look, either would be fine. I love this leopard zebra pattern!, this is my first time using it. I used Sally Hansen's Black Pearl Chrome for stamping. Unfortunatly the stamp was not large enough for my thumb, so I used the zebra pattern from my new BM plates, this is plate BM-223. It almost gave full coverage, but my nails were a little too long.




I had a great birthday long weekend, the weather was perfect. I'm always torn on what I want to do with my nails on my birthday because it is also Canada Day. Maybe next year I will be more patriotic :)




To seal everything off I used a medium sized coat of NYC in a minute top coat, I love the high gloss and quick dry time.

3 comments:

  1. Looks awesome...those two colours really go well together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEED this plate now. Eeek, my wallet is crying haha

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)