Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Testing Out the New Bundle Monster Plates

So, guess who made a request to try out my new Bundle Monster plates?

... here is a hint, this was the image requested:




Do you have any guesses...



It was my DAD!




And I swear he posed like that all on his own when I took the picture! lol I had just gotten the plates and was looking though them when he saw the skull and asked to see how they worked. There is an ongoing joke my dad has with me when he sees designs on my nails, he always asks if I can give him a black skull on his big toe lol.

Anyways, I showed him how it worked and he said, alright, now do the other hand! so yea, this was hilarious to me.

Aside from this being my first stamp from the new plates, I just could not wait to try them out! What an improvement from the last set, I am very impressed, especially with the choice of designs.

I had heard some people say that some of their plates were missing or defective, so I took a good look at all my plates, and this was the only one that had something wrong with it:



You may have to enlarge, I circled the issue in red.

Usually, I'm not one to complain about something so small, but the line did show up when stamped, and I really liked the design :(

I contacted Bundle Monster and they apologized and offered to send me a new plate! I will let you know how that one looks when I get it. There was one other plate with some weird markings on it, but they didn't effect the design so it's not really an issue for me.

So far from the designs I have tried out, I have not experienced any issues, they all stamp very well :) Which is your favorite plate or design?

5 comments:

  1. I am still testing them out, but I really like the full nail designs! the snake skin, the BM204 is gorgeous too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your dad wanted you to use it on him, he rocks!!

    I just got my plates and didn't know that some were having issues with them. I'm going to look mine over tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Une Ruxi à Paris - I know!! so many great designs, loved the snake skin one also from the first time I saw it!

    Brooke - lol it's so out of character for him, plus he hates the smell of nail polish, but it was funny and i'm glad he let me stamp his nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are definitely on my birthday wish-list! I'm looking forward to the full nail images because the older images aren't big enough for my nails. LOL at your Dad. Give him a hug for being so supportive of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love that you dad was curious and wanted to see how it worked :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)