Friday, May 13, 2011

Bubble White Review

Hello ladies,

Today I have a quick review on some nail cleaner/whitener that I purchased from Sally's Beauty Supply, Bubble White. I actually saw a review of this on YouTube and thought I would try it out for myself.



The instructions were pretty simple, empty the contents of the bag in to a small amount of warm water, put your fingers in and wait 10 minutes.

Below are a couple of pictures of my nails after removing OPI's Catch Me In Your Net. Besides some other yellow discolouring from constantly wearing polish (I can't rememeber the last time my nails went naked for more than an hour or two), CMIYN, turned not only my nails blue, but the skin around them too! Now, I tried to post the best photos I could get, but it is still hard to see the before and after difference. It was more apparent in person.





Gross right?! Oh yeah, I'm still rocking the more oval/squval shape on my nails as you can clearly see, I'm actually quite liking it a lot :) I do have to get used to shaping though, i'm so used to just squaring everything off! I think this shape gives my nails a nice feminine look :)

Anyways, back to the task at hand, after 10 minutes I scrubbed my nails with a brush and washed my hands with soap. From what I can remember I felt like I had some sort of film on my skin, kind of slippery? I also noticed that my nails looked like they had been eaten away at, if that makes sense. Not in a bad way, like the powder ate away at the stains. I gave my nails a quick buff and this is how they looked.





What do you think, a little better right? In the last picture you can still see some blue on my fingers, but that washed right off afterwords. Thre is still a little yellowing at the tips of some nails, but not as bad as before.

What do you ladies think?

2 comments:

  1. Seems like a great product! I'll have to try it out =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looks pretty noticeable in the pics to me! Thanks for showing them. I'll have to order this stuff for the future. I just finished growing out some rather nasty staining. Then maybe I can look into buying Catch Me In Your Net after all. :P

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)