Monday, February 7, 2011

Guest Nails - An Unexpected Tiffany Blue

Hello ladies,

Today I have a mani I did for my sister the other day. She said that she wanted a Tiffany blue, first thing that comes to mind is China Glaze, For Audrey. But I wanted to try something different. I ended up using an old Sally Hansen New Lengths polish I had picked up a couple years ago but never wore, it's called Sheer Aqua, it's actually not sheer at all, 2 coats are all you need for full opacity.

I'm not sure If you can tell from the bottle, but it looks worn and discolored, luckily the actual polish inside the bottle is fine. I'm pretty sure I picked this up at some sort of liquidation, thats why it looks so rough.

I added a couple of drops of thinner and applied 2 coats to each nail and it looked great! The first coat was a little streaky, but once the second coat set, the finish looked perfect. Not too bad for a polish that I picked up for under $1.




I finished it off with a topcoat and a BM flowers stamp on her ring fingers in white and that was it.

How do you like this colour, how do you think it compares to For Audrey?

1 comment:

  1. I think MINX nail designs is brilliant, it is shiny and doesn't need drying time, just apply to your nails and shape it to fit your nails in enough, it can make your nails beautiful for a long time. Very good. like it so much!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)