Thursday, September 23, 2010

Breaking Polish News : La Senza Has Polishes!

Has anyone seen this? Apparently La Senza now carries nail polishes :)


click to enlarge

Here's the scoop:

Oh La NailsTM Nail Polish

Your beauty must-have in ultra sassy colors! Long lasting, chip resistant polish. Free of DBP, toluene and formaldehyde. Available only in Canada.

Colours:

- Tango Red
- Very Versailles
- Marrakesh Me
- Big Ben Baby
- Black Sea Majic
- Make Mine Milan
- Whistler White
- Sand Paolo
- Turkish Rose
- Parisan Pink
- Hollywood Strip
- Santiago Chili
- Mascow Nights
- Fiji Fantasy
- Reykjavik Lights

Price: $6.50 or 3 for $15

I'm not sure how large the bottles are, but in the photo they look small, colours aren't too exciting either.

What do you ladies think?

5 comments:

  1. LOL looks like all retailers are jumping on the polish wagon. H&M, Aldo, BCBG... everytime I turn around it's like "Hi."

    Then I get annoyed when the sales rep tries to sell it to me. "Oh yea it's a great _____(insert season) color!" Then I'd be like... yea, not a selling point. I think I know a good color when I see one, thanks.

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I was excited when I saw the email but they kinda play safe on colour choices. Maybe next time when they go for bolder colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. milan and vanaily - I know what you mean. At least H&M and American Apparel have great colours. but yea, I would be annoyed too if they were trying to sell me polish I'm not interested in lol

    Halifax - I saw polish in the subject line and was like whhhhhaaaaaat?!, then i checked out the colours, not to special. Hopefully in the future they will have a better selection. I also think the price is a little high.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL yea, it's like we're not the average nail polish consumer!

    I remember at the lancone counter when they had the pink nail polish out. I was curious if they had anything else, turns out they only had that 1 hot pink color. So I was like, yea thats not really worth it. And the girl is going on about how it's a great summer color. -___-;;

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)