Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Vacation pedicure and naked nails ;)

Hi Ladies :)

Today I have another quick post, I have been super busy lately! Anyways in my last couple of posts I have been mentioning my vacation (which I leave for tomorrow!) I went for a pedicure 2 nights ago... it was meh. I tried out a new salon this time, I went to a great place the last time I went for a pedicure. Although the final product was just okay, they were actually really nice and I would consider giving them a second chance.

Switching gears a bit, my mani has been chipping for the last couple of days but I didn't want to change it because I want to paint my nails for vacation tomorrow. I ended up taking the polish off last night and decided to try some OPI Nail Envy - Maintinance, I purchased this at Winners (score!). Anyways I applied it last night and below you can see my current pedi and lack-there-of mani with some nail envy.



I say current pedi because I plan on adding one more coat of polish to my (I used China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, at the salon they applied 1 coat of white, 2 coats of FFF), It's not as noticeable in the pics but there are some slight bald spots. I also want to do some nail art or Konad, I haven't fully decided yet but I am thinking black Konad with the Hawaii plate (possibly palm trees, hibiscus flowers).

I will also replicate this on my fingers :) I will decide tomorrow whether or not I will post my Vacation Mani/Pedi, I want to take pics of them on the beach :) lol. Regardless tomorrow will be my last post for a week.

So what to you ladies think of the pedi? What would you rate it on a scale of 1 to 10?

4 comments:

  1. I really like how bright the colour is!! It looks fabulous. Great beach pedi. :)
    I'd give it an 8 out of 10 probably. It looks about as good as I can do myself, and I agree that there are a few thin spots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that color. That mani isn't bad, it's just not great. And like Sarah said: nothing better than what I could do myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that color, but I don't know anything about salon mani/pedis, so I can't comment on the quality. It does look like there are a few bald spots, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments ladies, i needed someone else to back me up on this lol maybe I am just too anal! anyways, i gave myself another coat and am happier with it :) I will be posting my vacation pani/pedi when I get back from vacation in a week

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)