Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July Hauls! Part 1

This is Part 1 of my most recent July Hauls

Haul 1:

I got these 2 china glazes from Amazon.com. I am signed up with Swag Bucks and basically you earn points and when you have enough you can "buy" things with them. I choose the amazon gift cards because this means I get polish for free :) Anyways If anyone wants a referral let me know, so far i have gotten 4 or 5 polishes within this year.

Back to the polish :) this is Bahamian Escape and Caribbean blue

Haul 2:

Birthday Haul! My birthday is July 1st, Canada day :) my brother and sister were nice enough to put a little gift basket together of polishes that I let them know I wanted ;)

China Glaze: High Hopes, Turned Up Turquoise, Flip Flop Fantasy (my back up! love this colour) by the way, if you couldn't already tell, totally not colour accurate, sorry!

OPI: La paz-itively Hot, Russian Navy, Catch me in Your Net

They also got me a nail polish remover pump (its huge!) and a pink nail soaker :)

Unfortunately for me the OPI's I had requested were matte and suede, these were just the regular polishes. The salon supplier where these were bought will not do returns or exchanges so if anyone is interested I am open to swapping for them.

Haul 3:
My wonderful boyfriend took me shopping for my Birthday on July 2nd this is what I got:

$OPI: Caribbean Cocktail, Only Gold For Me

I also found the new Claire's mood polishes, check them out here if you haven't already.


Thats it for now, stay tuned for part 2 coming up soon!


2 comments:

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)