Thursday, May 13, 2010

Not Hidden Treasure

hello!

Today I have a short post. This was a manicure I did a couple of months ago. I had originally used Orly - Green with Envy but wanted to spice it up a bit after a couple of days with some flakies.

Ever since Sally Hansen has come out with Hidden Treaser all of the polish bloggers have been going nuts! I recently found some awesome flakies - Maybeline colorama in Ruby Rays and others. I also came across some L'oreal flaries as well, they are so friggin cool! What is even better is that when I found them they were less than $1 each! Lets just say I stocked up the day I found them, the people who worked there must have thought i was nuts!

Anyways, on to the pictures, I used 2 coats of Green with envy and 2 coats of Ruby rays.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)